A good response should address that the lawyer has significant experience and expertise in the specific area of law that your case involves. For example, the lawyer may provide details on:
- Their education and training in that area of law
- The number of years they have been practicing in that area of law
- Any relevant cases or legal issues they have worked on that are similar to your case
- Any specialized certifications or awards they have received in that area of law
- Any involvement they have had in professional organizations or associations related to that area of law.
Ultimately, the lawyer’s response should demonstrate a high level of knowledge and proficiency in the specific legal matter at hand.